Channel: Home | About

* Washing the Room

I have lit my room with candles
With incense ~ jasmine and myrrh
I have stripped my bed of yesterday’s linen
Given my desire solely to her
I’ve washed my room with golden light
Chilled the wine ~ laid two glasses by
Threw open windows to let in the sea
Accompaniment for my lovers’ sigh
I have freshened the pillows
Scented their coverlets with pear
I have yearned for the warmth of her porcelain skin
The silken beauty of her hair
I have poured her bath ~ its waters hot
Laced their depths with perfume and oil
And will lather the soaps with my own two hands
Wash her body of worry and toil
Then wrap her in linens, and wet with desire
Carry her dripping to the bed I have made
Kiss her throat and the swell of her lips
And feed her from the spread I have laid…

The room is now ready and so I await
In patience ~ born in love and fire
Awaiting the sound of her key in the door
The room washed in light, my being with desire
Her skin as soft as ever I imagined
Lovelier by far than fantasy or dream
Her eyes, her smile, her kiss, her touch
Her bud ~ a fountain flowing with cream
Her silken depths, our bodies entwined
My tongue a press on her delicate folds…
Ah, But for now I wait, wet and wanting
For the promise of love and the union of souls


ELAshley
Began on: 071801.113030.6
Finished on: 072001.103312.1
Polished: 072101.112212.6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment