Channel: Home | About

Got my Roswell: Season 3 in the post today. I simply have to watch Isabel & Jesse's wedding to make sure Ivy still performs at the end. Once this is confirmed, one way or the other, I can start at the beginning and enjoy my guilty pleasure.

As is sometimes the case with shows like Roswell, the DVD's do not contain the original music; for reasons of cost, so say the producers. This is a sucky trend that needs to die a quick and painful death, and soon.

As to the song in question, it is a true beauty entitled...

"Edge of the Ocean"

"There's a place I dream about
Where the sun never goes out
And the sky is deep and blue
Won't you take me there with you?
Ooo, we can begin again,
Shed our skin
Let the sun shine in
At the edge of the ocean
We can start over again..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment