Channel: Home | About

A New Diet

Doc Johnson put me on a diet last friday. I began this morning. Thankfully it's only a 3 day on, 4 day off deal. I'm not sure I can even make it through day one.

Breakfast:
1/2 Grapefruit
1 cup of Tea
1 Cup of Cream of Rice
1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter

Lunch was even worse...
3 Ounces Broiled Tuna, no Oil, Butter, etc.
3 Slices of Melba Toast
1 Cup of Tea

I don't even want to think about dinner. I've got a caffeine headache the size of Nebraska, I want a Diet Vanilla Cherry Dr. Pepper so utterly, desperately, most incredibly bad... I'm not sure if that last bit was even grammatically proper... But that's the least of my worries right now.

For now I'm focused only on thursday morning when I can go back to the usual:
2 Eggs scrambled
2 Strips Bacon - Center Cut, and Expensive
1 Cup of that Carb Smart Special K with,
1/2 Cup Skim Milk, and an
4 Ounce Glass of OJ

The only reason I'm considering this diet is because its used by UAB Medical Center to prepare patients for surgery; by "prepare" I mean, to lose weight quickly and safely to ensure the big one's can be stitched back up. The plan says you can lose up to 40 lbs a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment