Channel: Home | About

A teacher in Norway is asked to not wear the Star of David for fear of insulting Muslims?

Are [we] so afraid of Muslims and the violence they may wreak that the rest of the population should walk, head bowed & humbled, forfeiting [our] basic human rights to simply appease the peaceful religion of Islam?

NO! Don't do it!! If Muslims are offended, too bad! I'm offended every time a follower the peaceful religion of Islam cheers and dances about the corpse[s] of [a] westerner[s]. I'm offended every time a follower of that peaceful religion does not stand up and speak out against members of their own flock who daily commit the horrendous atrocities we see on the news! I am offended every time a westerner is beheaded simply because he is a westerner! I am offended every time I hear of a Muslim woman beaten or stoned! I am offended by the peaceful religion of Islam!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good post-I promise never to do ANYTHING to avoid offending a Muslim!

    I'm glad i found your blog-I enjoy reading your posts.
    Anonymous said...
    So Muslims can wear a crescent T-shirt to? Wiccans and pentacles? What about Rastafarians and Marijuana T-shirts? Do you defend these rights as well? We only have one planet. we all have to live together and sometimes that means making compromises. I'm pretty sure the Bible doesn't require baubles as a acoutrement to faith.
    Anonymous said...
    The Bible doesn't require acoutrements of faith. On that you are right. And yes, I do defend the right of Rastafarians and Marijuana T-shirts. Of Wiccans and Pentacles. But Burqa's? No. It is degrading to women.

    We all have limits to what we'll accept, even you.

Post a Comment