Channel: Home | About

I am tired of the whole "Bush Lied" debate. To quote another blogger, in this respect, 'I do not have opinions, I have convictions...' and I understand all too well the duplicitous campaign the Democratic Left now wages against this nation and its President. They want power. They will lie, cheat and steal to get it, and they don't care how the country is hurt by their handiwork.

Nothing I say here will change anyone's mind. No comment left here will change mine. And I'm reminded of the reason I began doing this in the first place-- to give myself an outlet, not anyone else. Comments are generally welcome, but they won't change anything. I don't aspire to be among the great thinkers of our day, I have more important things to occupy my time-- more important things to worry about.

I have nothing more to say on this and a number of other subjects. The argument is beaten as soundly as any dead horse could be, and I'm tired of wearing the inevitable gore that comes with participation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment