Channel: Home | About

I can't help myself. I have to mouse over the cow over and over and over and over... [sigh]... It was funny the first hundred times... Now? It's just... bizarre.

If you decide to go there, don't say I didn't warn you.
[turn up your audio]

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good 12-Step program?



UPDATE:

The FAQ has a number of questions that defy........ [sigh].... I don't know. You decide....

Example 1: "Are my goats safe?"
Example 2: "What's our government doing to protect Earth's declining population of Bovine?"

Personal Observation on #2: "Nothing. Just one more smear on the Bush Presidency.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    you asked for a 12-step program . . . Here ya go!
    Anonymous said...
    Lash, I thought YOUR link was funny, but Bent's is hysterical!!
    Anonymous said...
    Gotta admit... BenT's link is pretty dang funny. Saddly, humor alone is not enough to get the sound of screaming bovine outta my noggin.

    "Isn't that what you're really afraid of Clarise? The silence of the calves?"

Post a Comment