Channel: Home | About

I received the following in email this afternoon....

"What [sic] don't you stop this right wing brain washing and hating people. Yes islam is a religion of peace. why don't you look at your own back yard, and see how your religious leaders are abusing little boys, and having sex with with [sic] gay man, and doing meth, oh I forgot he got rid of it after he bought it. NOT!!!!!!!!!!"


No specific mention of any particular posting, so I have to assume this is a general rant about how I should shut up simply because a religious leader admits to drugs and gay sex. I'm sure Foley and the Priest are also part and parcel with this persons reasoning.

I should shut up, why? Because Democrats shut up after Bill Clinton was caught in adultery and lying to a federal grand jury? I should shut up because Sen Reid called the president a loser and a liar in front of school children? Because Sen Kerry thinks the military is populated by morons? Because the Democratic base likes to refer to Bush as a Chimp, and the Commander in Thief?

Sorry. I'll shut up when you shut up.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Bet they were anonymous too, weren't they. Reminds me of someone taking a shot at someone from a crowd of people so as not to be revealed.
    Anonymous said...
    (5 year old places hands on hips and sticks out tongue)

    "Shut- up!"

    Adult (blog owner) swats bottom.

    Problem solved.
    Anonymous said...
    Islam a religion of peace? Remember how a few weeks ago, the Muslims were promising to kill the Pope because of an oblique quote referring to Islam's expansion by the sword? I read last week an academic article that referred to the fact that power relations of Islam are described in terms of sodomy between men. And you didn't like the Pledge of Aliegience? Ha ha!

Post a Comment