Channel: Home | About

Though the first primary is some ten months off who do you like so far?

Me? I haven't seen anyone I like. Seen a lot I DON'T like, but that's not the question. Still, if I had to choose based on the field of candidates today.... I think Rudy's electable; and in my opinion, the stakes in the next presidential election are too high to choose who I want-- I fear we will all end up supporting someone we don't necessarily want, but who I want may not get the Republican nomination. I don't know enough about Romney to say I like the guy, and I know enough about McCain to say I'll support him if he gets the nomination.

Where does this present field of candidates line up with you?

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I think it's pretty cool that some of the front runners in the Dem race are a woman, an African American and a Hispanic American. And all are at least potentially electable! And then, we also have a strong peacemaker running in Dennis Kucinich, but he's not taken as seriously.

    As I've stated before, I do not like Hillary a bit and think she's the one of the weakest candidates the Dems are offering - despite current wisdom.

    Kooch would be my current favorite, followed by Obama and Richardson.
    Anonymous said...
    I don't think any of the present media darlings...on either side...will end up being nominated.

    AlGore for the Democrats. I don't think we've seen the Republican nominee yet.
    Anonymous said...
    I don't know who the republican nominee will be but you know I support Duncan Hunter. If he doesn't get the nomination, I will suppoort whoever the Republcan candidate is. The worse Republican is still better than the best Democrat IMHO.

Post a Comment