Channel: Home | About

For anyone interested, I'm starting a new blog so I can separate my political, social, and all-around general views from my views on faith and God. From now on, the only time you'll see my views of Faith and God here, is when they intersect with the aforementioned all-around generals and such. Initially, you'll see a few repeats from this blog-- no sense in letting all this great material go to waste.

I'll also be looking for guest authors.


Oh! And ROE is most certainly in play.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    That's what I did. I don't like to reference my faith on my regular blog. Comment threads turn in to theological arguments which generally detract from my point. I once posted my thoughts on whether anyone was "born gay" without using my theological believes to bolster my argument, and I was able to offer many reasons for my beliefs, but eventually someone in the thread brought up religion and then it got ugly.

    So I started a blog wherein I post thoughts on God and my faith. I rarely post anything there. Good luck.

Post a Comment