Channel: Home | About

...But what does that mean? It means coworkers and ideological detractors think of me as a fanatic off-kilter ultra-rightwing fundamentalist Christian, and a nasty Conservative to boot. What makes me a serialist is the fact that I remain to this day unrepentant of my extremism.

I will not apologize for loving God, and declaring Christ the only way, the only truth, and the only life worth living. I will not apologize for believing the Republican Party, though fraught with it's own shortcomings, is the best hope for the continued enjoyment of our rights as enumerated in the Constitution of the United States of America-- Namely, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion (even that of Islam, and ESPECIALLY Christianity), the Right to Bear Arms, and the Right to Fair and Just Taxation... or none at all.

It is my firm conviction that America is swirling the bowl. If you see anything worth saving, now is the time to stick your hand in and grab it, however much filth lies in between.


------

[EL is simply engaging in a little Experimentation.... I spent much of my free time yesterday at WordPress.com trying out a blog over there to see if it's any better than Blogger... So far, I like. The ability to upgrade your your features such as storage, and the ability to alter your template are cheap. You can even have your own domain name very cheaply... I haven't decided yet... But check out my site over there and tell me what you think....]

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    HA! Whenever a Liberal calls me "a fanatic off-kilter ultra-rightwing fundamentalist Christian, and a nasty Conservative to boot", I consider it a compliment.

    Liberalism is an infection, and the more they rail on me, the more immune I become.

Post a Comment