Channel: Home | About

My Narrow-Minded Faith

Thank you Ms. Green. Eloquent as always.

----

There is no God but God Almighty: The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob, The Angel of the LORD, the Son of the Living God, Jesus Christ the Savior of the World, currently sitting at the right hand of the Father.

All Praise, All Glory, All Worship to God in the Highest. And to Jesus His Son, soon to be crowned King of kings and Lord of lords, who will sit upon the throne of his father David, in Jerusalem, and will rule the world in peace with an iron rod. We will beat our swords into plowshares and our spears into pruning hooks. What a day that will be!

Hallelujah!

Amen!!

----

Today is the day of salvation! Seek Him while He may yet be found!

9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You know, I'm with you on the gist. We just differ on some of the details, which don't matter.

    Oh, and it's not just our partisan politics that are at odds. It's our whole view of what our birthright is as Americans, and what our destiny is as Americans.

    But on this post, Amen. As for Ms. Green's post: Amen, too. She and I differ, as well, not on the gist of the Gospel, but on how we are to demonstrate it in our lives.
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, and I'm sure this will be one of those instances where I blow your mind, but danged if we both didn't blog kind words for Tammy Faye.
    Anonymous said...
    I sincerely hope she has repented. I believe she is saved, but what reward she will receive I can't say, I'd just as soon not even speculate-- that's between her and her Lord.

    I will say that I believe Jim Bakker to be a changed man. He has returned to ministry, and appears genuinely blessed of God, and genuinely humble and contrite about his past misdeeds.
    Anonymous said...
    Well, thank God it's not up to you or me to say.
    Anonymous said...
    "It's our whole view of what our birthright is as Americans, and what our destiny is as Americans."

    And just what is your view, Rev?


    Sodom? Gammorah?

    Yes...I believe that IS your view of America's destiny in the hands of the ungodly leftist re-writers of history and culture like you and your ilk.

    Well...we know what God does with Sodoms and Gammorahs, don't we?!?!
    Anonymous said...
    AMERICA is Sodom and Gomorrah!
    Anonymous said...
    If I honestly that, EL, I'd leave.

    BTW, I've been thinking about Tammy Faye. What is it, besides the regular repenting that all of us are called to do, that you hope Tammy Faye had repented of???

    Dad: The birthright of a secular government representing a religious people -- which is the only defense our government has against fundamentalist Islam. The destiny to remain the living example of liberty, religious and otherwise, under that secular government.
    Anonymous said...
    Dang it. I meant, "If I honestly believed that, I'd leave."
    Anonymous said...
    "If I honestly that, EL, I'd leave."

    We will be leaving, Rev. Sooner, probably, rather than later.

Post a Comment