Channel: Home | About

Cryptic Rewrite

They're fixing a hole where the pain gets in
and stops my mind from wandering
where it will go
They're filling the cracks that ran though the jaw
and kept my mind from wandering
where it will go

And it really doesn't matter if I'm wrong, I'm right
where I belong, I'm right
where I belong
See them standing over me
they tug and pull and feed me blues
then show me to their big red door

Now I'm painting my room in a colorful way,
and as my mind is wandering
there I will go
So I'm taking my time for a number of things
that weren't important yesterday
and I still go




Who wants to see the whole in my 'ead?


2 Comments:

  1. Eric said...
    I had a tooth pulled Thursday, and rather than the Beatles '"Fixing a Hole" where the rain gets in,' I chose to alter it to fit the adventure of having people standing over me pulling bone out of my head....
    Erudite Redneck said...
    Yuck. My Bird is having her wisdom teeth yanked this week.

Post a Comment