Channel: Home | About

7:30pm

What!? Hillary and B. Hussein Obama tied for 1st place!!?

Maybe there's a little life in the ole girl after all! I guess it's not yet time to visit the glue factory.

I'd shout out a hearty "Frau Blücher!!!" but it has absolutely NO bearing on horses or glue factories.

...but this IS a horse race isn't it?

And "They Shoot Horses Don't They?"


8:00pm


CBS is still calling the Democrat race "tight" but the numbers say Obama's pulling away. Second place is better than third. Though I'm she she'd'a preferred a first place finish.

Here's a thought: If, as the pundits ask, 'Does Iowa really matter?' How about New Hampshire? How important IS New Hampshire in the greater scheme of things? I'm betting, 'Not Much.'


8:32pm

WHOA! Hillary has pulled ahead! 39% to B. Hussein Obama's 37!!!!

Side note... Golden Globes are CANCELLED! Casualty of the Writer's Strike. Oddly enough CBS is airing the "People's Choice Awards" this evening.... sans THE PEOPLE!!! NO Audience!!! More than one way to skin that writer cat!


9:00pm

The Peoples Choice Awards is too funny... it's like Bob Saget on America's Funniest Home Videos... only with Queen Latifah.

Hillary's still leading...


9:30pm

They've pretty much called it for Hillary. The margin's big enough to call it. Better luck next time B. Hussein Obama. Hillary? Crocodile tears proved to be the tipping point, Congratulations! What affectations will you employ next, I wonder?

Time and tide will tell...

Speaking of... Does anyone remember Basia? I'd love some new music


9:50pm

B. Hussein Obama concedes. Yawn.


10:30pm

Just got an email from the Huckabee campaign. They're crowing about taking third place. I guess that's better than 4th, 5th, 6th or dead last.

I've been giving Mike a lot of grief lately about not being a social Conservative (he's not) but one thing he does have going for him is his endorsement of the Fair Tax. For that reason alone I could vote for him-- I still have just under a month to decide who will get it. I'll probably make a final decision just before I fill in the blank on my optically read ballot.


1 Comment:

  1. Mark said...
    Remember Basia? I've never even heard of Basia!

    Yep, you and I agree wholeheartedly. Hillary's show of emotion won her Blue Hampshire. She played the whiny bleeding heart sob sister Liberals like a Stradivarius, and they bought it, hook, line, and sinker.

    Dan asks me why I have such a low opinion of the rank-and-file average Americans intelligence....well, that's why.

    I'm going to carry this point over to my own blog.

Post a Comment