Channel: Home | About

Check out Air America star Roseanne Barr's blog. While there [and think real carefully before you click that link] you'll find this gem, and oh so many more. For a woman who thoroughly despises McCain, she's appears equally disdainful of Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Oprah, Jon Voight, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Maureen Dowd.......


Democrats Want to Lose

--Roseanne Barr, Aug 18, 2008

and therefore did not fully vet the candidate they shoved down everyone's throat. I am the first blogger to blog about Obama's abortion vote and how it would become the october surprise...they have michelle obama on tape defending live birth abortion, and raising money for it too...(they called this "the whitey" tape, but its far better than just that kind of a boring thing...she is on tape defending sucking the brains out of babies who live through late term abortions). This is the greatest gift pelosi and dean can give to the republicans they work for. It took alot of doing in order to throw this election to the republicans after iraq, katrina, and the economy, but pelosi and dean found a way!

Oprah Winfrey always gets her republican friends elected!! She and she alone split the woman's vote, thereby destabilizing the entire party and fracturing it forever along racial and gender lines. It is estimated that her endorsement of Obama swung over one million women's votes from Hillary, who remains the only candidate who polls to win against mccain. Oprah can rest well now knowing that her dogs will not have to pay inheritance tax over the next four years if she dies. However, in 2012, when dean pelosi and the rest of the traitors are out of jobs, and Hillary again runs for president, wins, and changes inheritance taxes to cover health care costs, we will have a nice drink to the end of the Oprah Winfrey "pray to angels instead of protest injustice" method of female stinkthink.

My great hope is that the green party will have overrun the democratic party by that time, and made its entire platform green instead of corporate controlled. I am voting for cynthia mckinney for president.


[Emphasis added]



Roseanne Barr-- The face of Liberal think-speak on the 'continuing to fail at being relevant' Air-America.

Another choice quote/post: And I only post it to illustrate how unhinged and indecently vitriolic the Uppity Up's and their brain-dead sycophants on the Left truly are.


Maureen "C-Word" Dowd
Aug 17, 2008

she giggles to herself as she clutches and strokes her vibrator about how adept she is at slandering and destroying pro-feminist females who's clitorises still work right.


Can anyone convince me that this attitude is not what the norm would soon become if Democrats were allowed to control all three branches of government for very long? It's one thing for Dan and others like him to say, "This does not reflect my values." Okay, fair enough, but Dan and 'other's like him' don't control anything of note. Not the air-waves, the mainstream news cycle, higher office, nothing.

And though I apologize sincerely for including Barr's "Dowd" post, I find that I am nonetheless on the same page with Roseanne Barr in terms of Obama complete insufficiency for the office of President! Someone slap me, please! But wait! I promise I have no intention of voting McKinney! I swear it!

Someone convince me, please. I don't want to believe this is what America has to look forward to should Democrats win and manage to keep power beyond Barack's mythical second term.

8 Comments:

  1. Dan Trabue said...
    Someone convince me, please. I don't want to believe this is what America has to look forward to should Democrats win...

    Look forward to what? People who use off-color language? That has always been around (you think those fishermen-turned-disciples didn't let loose with some toe curlers occasionally?).

    I'm not sure what you're afraid will happen WHEN the Dems gain an even stronger hold of Congress and WHEN Obama wins in a relative landslide here in a few weeks (and it will happen, go ahead and wrap your mind around that - the Dems will definitely increase their hold on Congress and there is no reason to think that Obama won't at least win, if not in a landslide).

    And life will go on. The Dems will continue to be imperfect leaders, as will the Republicans. They will begin to clean up the mess that Bush has left behind - they'll have to - and life will move on. The world won't end, friend.

    Obla di, Obama, life goes on, brah, la la la, life goes on...
    Eric said...
    Thanks Dan, but I'm not partial to that flavor of Kool-Aid.
    Dan Trabue said...
    You planning on leaving the country, then? Wouldn't want to be caught living in Babylon with the antichrist at the helm when Jesus comes, right?
    Anonymous said...
    Gee, EL you must read more left websites than me or Dan or Marian or almost anyone. Or perhaps you are search for the nuttiest quotes? hmmm?

    I could dig and search through Michell Malkin's site or Little Green Footballs or lots of other places and find outrageous examples of right-wing ire and vitriol. But really. Is that helpful? Or fun? Or illustrative?

    I don't know this Barr woman's work. We don't get Air America in this area. However I can surmise she is a radio personality trying to keep and attract listeners by being outrageous, in the Same way Howard Stern does. Her comments are worth no more of my time.
    Anonymous said...
    Antagonize EL carefully today Dan. Me and him had to sit through the annual company drug policy lecture. An hour and a half of my life I will never get back.

    I was thoroughly disappointed to learn that I could lose my job for visiting Europe.
    Eric said...
    Only if you have a "really good time," Ben. But what's the point in visiting Amsterdam if not to have a good time. Believe it or not there are plenty of things to do in Amsterdam besides smoke hash and visit the red-light district. Lots of historic places and features and architectural sites to see.

    I can understand your sentiment about the time you won't get back... but I did notice you took notes, and therefore something to remind you of your loss. Me? I just sipped on my Sierra Mist... and I passed that off about an hour later. In one door, out the other. No great loss.


    But here's a question: From what language do you think the King James translators translated the original text to arrive at a satisfactory English version?

    Hebrew and Greek. It is often good to look at the original language to arrive at clearer understandings. Furthermore, the English language has changed since 1611.
    Marshal Art said...
    "I could dig and search through Michell Malkin's site or Little Green Footballs or lots of other places and find outrageous examples of right-wing ire and vitriol."

    You think so? Good luck with that.
    Mark said...
    Ha ha ha! I think it might be time to send in the men with the white coats! I always did like Rosanne's humor. She should stay out of politics, though.

    Wait.

    Maybe not. She's even funnier when she tries to be serious.

Post a Comment