Channel: Home | About

Okay, so here's one of several chord progressions that's been callousing the tips of my fingers lately... with a rough approximation of the rhythm, per each chord.

















I can't do anything with it as it is; not until I find a way to bridge to something else. Suggestions? Anyone?

NOTE: The E rings with equal prominence on the E minors, and is completely ignored on the Suspendeds. In fact, all six strings get play with the E minors. Let the A ring on the suspendeds.


3 Comments:

  1. Craig's Build said...
    My left arm is in a sling for the next couple of days, but I'll bang around with it when I can.

    Craig
    Craig's Build said...
    Interesting, I can see why you are having trouble connecting it to anything. I would see this as a bridge, rather than an intro. Have you tried anything different with the rhythm or arpeggiating? Are you seeing this as accoustic or electric? It might be interesting with distortion.
    Craig's Build said...
    Inspiration struck (or maybe not) but here goes. I'm doing it more arpeggiated than your rhythm.

    Em7 Em6 E9sus4 E7sus4 A2 E(I think it's 2, but just don't play the B note[A string 2nd fret]) G B2.

    I'm not sure where this is going, but hopefully it points you somewhere.

Post a Comment