Channel: Home | About

Well Isn't This Cool?

When I decided to leave the old blog and start the new, the ONLY reason I didn't import all my previous posts to Pearls and Lodestones was because I'd a had to copy and paste each post individually. But now that Blogger has seen fit to streamline that process, allowing us bloggers to merge posts and their respective comments from one blog to another, everything that was at Pocket Full of Mumbles is now here. With one fell swoop the two have become one.

And I didn't even break a sweat!


1 Comment:

  1. KnotOnABlog said...
    Good for you. I don't blame you for trying to consolidate things. It's easy to get stretched too thin. You end up being the Internet equivalent of one of those plate spinners that used to frequent TV variety shows way back when.

Post a Comment