Channel: Home | About

E's First Slate

E's-Slate 01

I'm finally getting into the editing portion of my new position. And so just for fun-- but maybe for real --I created a slate to insert between color bars and first frame.

It was the Lone Ranger himself who said my profile pic made me look like a serial killer. But my name is Eric, not Kevin, so I'll stick to 'a Serial "E" Production'.

For those who want to know, I got this pic by taking the cover off my scanner, placing my face over the glass, and keeping my eyes open as the light swept across the length of the pupils. It took about ten minutes for all the afterimages to fade but there it was, my profile pic... unretouched in any way. Through a scanner darkly, you might say.


1 Comment:

  1. Mark said...
    I don't get it. What's your new position and what exactly do you do? You make graphics for television?

Post a Comment