Channel: Home | About

I'm coming out of a week-long illness/fugue. On the 23rd I helped a co-worker carry a number of cases of printer paper to "the dungeon," and that night I thought I was on my way to the emergency room. Sitting in an office all day doesn't offer much in the way of exercise, and so, I ended up over-exerting myself.

I felt uncomfortable all Christmas weekend while visiting with my family, and it only got worse upon returning home. But last night... FINALLY, after some prayer at church Thursday evening, I seem to be out of the woods.

I literally thought I was going to die. Without going into specifics, I hurt something in my neck and chest while carrying those boxes, and that hurt kept me light-headed and heavy-chested, with muscle spasms up both sides of my neck.

I didn't go to the hospital... don't have the money for it. So I relied on prayer, fasting, and a number of healthy cocktails. I'm feeling so much better, but not entirely out of the woods.

I give God all the credit, with kudos to sensible 'natural' applications, for getting me to a new year. Whether I live or die, it's all in His hands anyway, but it's nice all the same to still be here.


It is my wish that everyone have a rich (spiritually speaking) and prosperous 2011.

1 Comment:

  1. Marshal Art said...
    Back at ya, my friend!

Post a Comment