Channel: Home | About



Anyone who thinks God does NOT strike people down for blasphemy and all around evilness, in this day and age, is kidding himself. If God exists, and does not change, the things He allowed 2,000 years ago, He still allows (for the most part) today.

Bill Maher is perhaps the vilest man on television, but he has a soul... a soul bound for eternal damnation. No, I do not like the man; I find him condescending, arrogant and consistently infuriating, but that's okay. I'm allowed that. What I am NOT allowed, however, is to hate him.

I have no other choice, therefore, but to pray for him. His soul is without price. Were you able to mine the entire universe of all it's resources; gold, diamonds, energy, metal, etc, you could not reach the value (in terms of eternity) of even one human soul. Your soul is the most precious thing you possess, and you should not be weighting it down with blasphemy and sin.

If anyone ever need prayer, it's Bill Maher.Without forgiveness through Jesus Christ our Lord, he is doomed. Who knows how much time this man has left; we can't even know our own appointed time. It's clear, then, that today is the day of salvation. Right now. This minute. Don't put it off.

I encourage all of you to put this man's name on your prayer list.


Bill Maher's Tim Tebow tweet sparks calls for HBO boycott

2 Comments:

  1. Marshal Art said...
    You are absolutely right. It's too bad that for those of us who know how far short we fall, yet try hard to get it right, we still default to intense animosity for the likes of Maher. I can't say that I hate the guy, as I don't hate anyone. But he seems to want to be hated, as if by having Christians or conservatives hate him, he's scored victories. To be more accurate, I don't hate him, but I'd love to beat the crap out of him (in the ring, Marquis of Queensberry Rules or the like). One thing that bothers me the most about him, aside from his totally leftist and hateful views, is the fact that he is still referred to (not only by himself, that is) as a comedian. The guy is simply not funny and that deserves a hook punch all by itself.

    Seriously (or at least more so than before), the guy is a card-carrying slimeball, and that's for sure. But it is people like him of whom Jesus refers when teaching against returning evil for evil. It is easy to think kindly of and pray for nice guys. Much harder to do so for people like Maher who seem to prefer we don't. But who needs it more?
    Eric said...
    "But who needs it more?"

    I can't answer that. But I DO know Maher needs prayer.

    I don't hate the man either, but if I had to ascribe a feeling to him (other than simple dislike) it would have to be pity.

Post a Comment