Channel: Home | About

Visually, it's time to begin adding content. I'm still not entirely pleased with the look, but that can be changed at any time-- and though I do have some misgivings about 'the look' I'm very pleased with the dark feel. Color me bleak, if you must, but though I can see a great deal to be joyful of, I can't ignore the rest of the world.

If it's true I'm a stranger in a strange land, then it's also true that the joy I see is a memory of where I truly belong, and there's nothing wrong with that. But it's not sensible to ignore this strange land-- the enemy's land --to dwell solely on where I'm not... in His promised Kingdom. I am behind enemy lines, and I must take care while in these difficult and unfriendly climes.

There are of course safe houses. But even within these shelters care must be given. The order of the day is caution. You shall know a tree by the fruit it bears. And it's time I begin bearing something other than distrust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment