Channel: Home | About

"Ask yourself: In all of this, when you listen to Democrats, who's the enemy? Bush! Who's spying on Americans? Bush. Who allowed 9/11 to happen by not connecting the dots by not spying enough? Bush! Who's spying too much now on America? Bush! Who stole two elections? Bush! Who's responsible for thousands of American deaths? Bush! Who's responsible for all the innocent civilian deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan? Bush! If you listen to Democrats, the focus of evil in the modern world is George W. Bush, and here comes bin Laden offering a truce? Right up the Democrats' alley..."

Rush Limbaugh
January 23, 2006

What could I possibly add to this? Nothing... I'd only muck it up if I tried. But let's face it, he hit this nail squarely on its head. Democrats are stumbling blind on the issue of the War on Terror.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I love everything Bush does, with the exception of his Israel policy and American border policy. I wish he would stop forcing Israel to negotiate with terrorists when he will not.

    Outside of that, I love the man.

    as for Leftists and their hate for Bush, they are crack pots... all of them.

    i provided a handsome sum of money to get Bush elected, I just wish he would return my investment by telling Israel to stop negotiations with terrorists and protecting the US borders.
    Anonymous said...
    I was particularly dismayed when Bush suggested Israel make a full and complete return to the armistice lines of 1949... in effect surrendering Jerusalem.

    Why should Israel give up Jerusalem? It's hers by right... including the Temple Mount.
    Anonymous said...
    Hashem wills that Yerushalayim belongs to us... and no one can do a thing about that. If they want to take on G-d, they can be my guest, but I wouldn't recommend it.
    Anonymous said...
    the difference between them is...bin laden is "crazy" and "stupid" he makes it quite clear what he plans to do- and thinks God told him to do it.
    Bush says God told him to do it too, but hes just a "stupid puppet" and who the hell ever can figure out what he is saying?

Post a Comment