Channel: Home | About

Resist the devil, and he will flee from you...

--James 4:7



I've noticed that when confronted with the truth many Liberals will cave-- at least those who have no stake in the fight, namely all the pathological myrmidons who eat, drink (and swallow) the Liberal party line without question. These mind-numbed robots cannot defend their party's position when the truth so blatantly contradicts the party line.

Case in point: Media and Congressional Democrats vs. Rush Limbaugh

When the truth is given a proper airing, every true believer will fade into the shadows when it becomes obvious their ideological handlers in the media and Congress are wrong.

This, to me, says two things. One, that Democrats in Media, Congress, and the dim halls of Liberal punditry do not care about truth. If they did, the truth-- even that as blatant as free-to-the-public transcripts of the Rush Limbaugh Show --would compel them to retract and say something to the effect of... "My bad." But that's not what's happening. And Two: The Party's loyal following cannot operate or debate independent of their handlers. These mind-numbed Democrat robots in the voter-ranks, seem-- despite being thoroughly schooled in the Liberal Ideology --not so entirely brain-dead that they can't recognize a defeat when they encounter one. Their minds still function, and there is, therefore, hope yet that some can be swayed to come into the light, as it were.

I posted a bit on Democrat's Limbaugh Misrepresentation, and while one commenter sought to distract (obfuscate, erect straw-men...) by diverting attention to other topics, when confronted with the truth of what Limbaugh ACTUALLY said, this commenter accused me of clinging to "emotional arguments," and eschewing facts. But just who has been eschewing the facts here? Democrats and their mind-numbed robots.

Now, it should be pointed out (thanks Mike) that these mind-numbed robots do not shut up and go away simply because they see they have been wrong, but because their handlers haven't given them data enough on how to combat 'truth that contradicts' their party line... er, Lie. These poor folks do not think for themselves willingly. And most Liberals who become Conservative do so unintentionally. Why? Because Truth always wins. Always. Even if it takes decades to overcome the lies that hold it down.

I fully recognize I don't have near as many readers as I once did, but the simple fact that I am left un-engaged on this issue-- the issue of whether or not Rush called all soldiers who disagree with our current foreign policy in Iraq (as the Democrats have framed it) as Phony --is telling. It tells me, they can't support their position, their Lie, when confronted with the truth. But again, just because they go away doesn't mean they believe they have been proven wrong.

It only means they can't think for themselves. They need someone to tell them what to think, say, eat, drink...... and swallow.


3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I thought you were done with this subject. I certainly am. I've read the complete transcript from the Rush show in question. To my mind he labeled all soldiers that speak to the media in opposition of the Iraq war as phony soldiers. After an interlude about WMD's in Iraq he moves on to a specific fraudulent antiwar protester. All I have is the transcript. I don't have the audio to judge his intonation, but I read the exchange as him indicting all soldiers that disagree with him. He certainly used the plural "soldiers". But it doesn't matter, what he actually meant at that specific time, because I've heard/read enough of his other rants directed to know that he genuinely feels that the place of a soldier is not to question the purpose of the mission. And he is entitled to that opinion. I'm not going to change his mind, and on this issue I'm probably not going to change yours. I rather spend my time debating useful issues anyway.

    You never responded to my reply about the SCHIP bill. You also didn't address republican opposition to the Webb Amendment mandating equal time stateside for returning soldiers.

    Could this Limbaugh furor be the distraction to keep conservatives from having to defend unpopular policies? Plus of course Rush could have said, "I'm sorry some took meaning from my words that I didn't intend...my bad." If he truly didn't intend for anyone to take that meaning.
    Eric said...
    Yes, "Love your enemy" is a tenet of the Christian faith, but "Sit idly by while he seeks to destroy all that is good" is not. Neither is "Be silent when confronted with evil"
    Mark said...
    "I fully recognize I don't have near as many readers as I once did, but the simple fact that I am left un-engaged on this issue--"

    Count your blessings, Eric. I have lost one Liberal commenter over at my place (at least, he hasn't been commenting lately, I wonder if I angered him)and it has reduced the number of comments substantially, but you know what? i don't miss him! And I care less than ever whether I have comments or not.

Post a Comment