Channel: Home | About

Well, one thing's for certain, she's a far better speaker than the man she's now supporting. She says unequivocally that "it's time to unite as a party," and yes, I reckon it is, since last night's Democratic offering was down-right BLAHHH.... No party unity, No party definement, just a complete waste of three hours.

The moment Senator Clinton said this, Biden and Michelle rose to their feet, faces stern, intent; the camera repeatedly focused in on Michelle. She looked nervous, concerned about what would come out of Hill's lips.

And Hillary's jab, "No way, no how, no McCain" was cute, but there'll be copy cats with a more inspired version...

No Way. No How. NObama."

I'd buy that bumper sticker, yes I would.

In all, Hillary said all she had to say, but didn't go beyond that. She said what was expected but never elaborated on what SHE thought made Barack better suited to the presidency that McCain, or herself. No where did she say Barack Obama was ready to lead.

She whipped up the troops but she had nothing of substance to add to Barack's candidacy. They granted her face time and she showed her grudging thanks by the barest of endorsements.


6 Comments:

  1. Craig's Build said...
    Too bad Barry didn't know which side of MO he was on Monday night
    Marshal Art said...
    I've proudly displayed the more simply put "NOBAMA" sticker on my car, and I proudly wear the "NOBAMA" t-shirt. But your enhanced version is more emphatic. I like it.
    Erudite Redneck said...
    Too bad EL has a broadcaster's sense of faux immediacy, which, is so sorely tested over -- GASP! a whole dang week of party machinations! -- that it gives him a tin ear for politics, especially from the party he loves to despise.

    Hill did but publicly kiss Obama on the mouth just awhile ago.

    "They granted her face time and she showed her grudging thanks by the barest of endorsements."

    You lose.
    Eric said...
    "...from the party he loves to despise."

    ?

    Let's talk about your tin ear...

    What was it you said?

    "I HATE with a white-hot hate the Republican Party. It makes me warm, and fuels my passion.

    LOSERS. CORPORATE WHORES. WARMONGERS. FALSE FOLLOWERS OFD CHRIST. I WANT TO SEE THE DAMNED PARTY DESTROYED."
    ?

    LOLOLOL! Sing to me my fine blackened pot!
    Marshal Art said...
    Wo! Was that ER who said that, or Howard Dean?
    Erudite Redneck said...
    What? Are you deaf? I meant it.

    I hope you're among the remnant survivors, on a personal level. But if not, it's not like you haven't been warened -- for the past few years.

Post a Comment